1. The first class for every dancer is FREE. This class is deducted from the first term’s invoice.
2. Fees must be paid in advance and in full prior to or on the second week of term. Payments are to be made by bank transfer using the dancer’s surname as a reference, or by cash or cheque. A receipt will then be issued for cash payments.
3. To cover our rental costs and in line with other ballet and performing arts based schools, refunds will not be given in the event of illnesses or unavoidable absences.
4. Late payments will incur £10 surcharge if the account remains unpaid for 30 days.
5. Regrettably dancers will no longer be able to participate in classes or other Motion Arts projects if the account remains unpaid after six weeks.
6. Parents/Carers who wish to withdraw their child from classes must give half a term’s written notice.
7. Dancers who enrol during a term, pay for the remaining lessons only within the term.
8. Dancers are automatically enrolled in classes for the following term unless half a term’s notice has been provided in writing. Invoices for the following term will be issued at the end of current term. Failure to provide written notice will incur an invoice for half a term’s fees.
9. Dancers from the same family receive 10% discount, subsequent siblings receive 15%
10. Dancers enrolled in multiple lessons receive 10% discount.
11. All uniform and Motion Arts merchandise orders will be processed once payment has been received in full.
12. Regrettably, dancers who are collected late from their class, and who have waited for 15 minutes, will then incur a £5 charge for every quarter of an hour they are waiting. This is to cover our unexpected costs including our teachers’ time.
13. Payments can be made in person during class times with cash or cheque (please write your child’s name on the reverse of the cheque.) Receipts will be issued for cash payments. Alternatively, payments can be made by bank transfer. Please reference the transfer appropriately.