Nursery, Pre-Primary & Primary Ballet
Ballet and dance is a highly disciplined art and in keeping with this, Motion Arts Dance Academy requires all dancers to uphold our uniform and grooming policy for a safe and enjoyable experience.
Grade 1 & 2 Ballet
Grade 3 Ballet
• For the first trial class, dancers can wear clothing which allows them to move freely, with bare feet/appropriate dance shoes.
• The correct uniform MUST be worn at all times other times.
• Hair should be neatly tied off the face into a ballet bun for pupils in Grade 2 and above. For students younger than Grade 2 (8 years) hair should be tied neatly into a ballet bun or ponytail.
• No jewellery or watches to be worn in class.
• All uniform and Motion Arts dance wear is available to order during class or by contacting Miss Lauren on firstname.lastname@example.org or her mobile 07597 905305
• Payments should be made in full prior to order being processed either using an online bank transfer, cash or cheque. Please enter the dancer’s surname and ‘Uniform’ as a reference for online transfers.
• Collection is from Miss Lauren during class times.